On the same date that Congress voted to rename the colonies the “United States of America” in 1776 is the same date this year that Congress will move to vote on an issue that could break our nation in pieces. September 9, 2015 will be a historic date upon which our nation hangs in the balances. Congress will vote in support of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action that President Obama negotiated or against it.
If Congress votes for this Iran deal here is what they are representing that we the people are supporting;
- Grants Iran the right to enrich uranium on its soil.
- 24 days notice before allowing IAEA inspectors into facilities suspected of violations.
- Does not allow international inspectors to enter Iranian military facilities.
- Allows Iranian officials – not international inspectors — to collect their own soil samples at key nuclear facilities suspected of violations.
- Will provide Iran more tax payer money than all of the U.S. aid provided to Israel since 1948.
- Will, in time, remove all restrictions from Iran’s ability to enrich uranium.
- Will permit Iran to legally buy conventional weapons, ballistic missile technology and sensitive, dual-use technology that could be used to build nuclear weapons.
- Leaves Iran just one year away from building a nuclear weapon.
God warns in Zacheriah Chapter 12, “I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.” All nations that come against Israel will be broken in pieces.
This Iran deal and the attendant U.N Security Council Resolution 2231, has been passed unconstitutionally by our President in July.
President Obama has issued this deal as an “executive agreement” which at its inception bypassed Congressional approval. Without the approval of the people’s representation from our representatives in Congress, Obama has submitted and secured an approving vote from the U.N. Security Council.
Our Constitution declares in Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution states: “The President… shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur…”
The Iranian President if very pleased with this Obama deal, expressed in his televised speech to the nation of Iran on July 14 which summarized the following praise; our centrifuge allowance and technology level increased from 100 to 6,000 and IR1 to IR7, our restrictions were reduced from 25 years to 8. The plant in Arak does not have to be dismantled, the Fordow plant remains open with 1,000 centrifuges approved, sanctions across the board have been lifted!
It’s now up to Congress to stop this unconstitutional deal that equips Iran with our tax dollars and with nuclear capacity.